Friday 2 September 2016

The Poppy Field For That's Crafty!

Hi there, I hope you've all had a good week and welcome to my first post of the day which is to let you know that I have my usual Friday project over at That's Crafty! and this week it's the second part of my triptych as I'm sharing the other side which continues the nature theme.


This is the middle panel and you'll find the whole triptych with full instructions on how I made it over at the blog as usual if you'd like to hop over.

I'll be back in a while as we have a new challenge today over at That's Crafty! Challenge Blog which goes live at 8am and I can't wait to share my inspiration!

Back soon,
Fliss xx

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful piece, Fliss. Hugs, Valerie

brenda said...

Another lovely creation Fliss, love the Poppies of course but the shape as well.

B x