Friday 18 August 2017

Autumn Woodland Mixed Media Art Panel for That's Crafty!

Hello again! I'm really delighted to tell you that today I'm sharing my favourite of my Hochanda samples over at That's Crafty! Blog. In fact, the second show is just starting if you read this at 11am but if you aren't, fear not, as there's slways rewind!
Here's a sneak peek and you'll find the whole creation over at the blog. I really hope you'll hop on over as this is the one I didn't want to part with! Think I'm going to have to create it again!


Hope you like my toadstools as much as I liked painting them.

Have a great weekend and see you next week.

I'm off on my holidays for a week tomorrow and we're heading to Scotland and beautiful Loch Lomond - can't wait!

Fliss x

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely piece with the toadstools. Have fun on your hols. Hugs, Valerie

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful creation.

Dorthe said...

Hi Fliss, love this one, with the green birdie, and your so beautifully painted toadstools , they looks almost real, and I feel like reaching out to take one with me home :-)- xxx

Bev Hilton said...

Fliss this is fabulous. Looked even better on the show. Loving your bark, so effective. Just lovely.
Much love, Bev. xxx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Love the texture and sweet little bird on this Fliss, will look forward to catching up with the shows in the morning..
Hugs Tracey xx

Words and Pictures said...

Just been enjoying this lovely autumnal scene over at TC - great texture.
Alison x