Friday 16 March 2018

A Taste of the Orient at That's Crafty!

Hello folks, hope you've all had a good week and had some sunny warmer weather as we now have here although apparently the big chill is about to reappear!
I've been very busy this week with family and work so hopefully I'll be able to come and visit over the weekend.
I have my usual Friday post over at That's Crafty! Blog and this week I'm sharing a mixed media piece of artwork with an Eastern flavour and a rather bold red, black and gold colour scheme. You'll find all the details over at the blog and here's a sneak peek of what I have in store for you.






Have a great day and a lovely, hopefully crafty weekend and see you soon.

Fliss xx

3 comments:

Craftychris said...

An awesome oriental piece with your wonderful flower taking centre stage! xxx

Dorthe said...

Your tulip looks so amazing, Fliss, - hopping over right away- I love the colortone you used.
I did not know you started working again....but hope you enjoy it .
Hugs from Dorthe xx

Sue said...

This is really lovely Fliss, these colours together are so rich, and there is so much detail in the stamps- just perfect xx