Tuesday 6 October 2009

Blog Candy Winner !!!

Hello everyone, hope you have better weather than it is here-the sunny south it is not! I do have some cheery news for one lucky person though as with my hubby's help (he's working at home today as we have a poorly boiler that needs fixing PDQ) I have done the promised draw. I wrote all names on squares of paper, folded them in 4 and put them in my hat, gave them a really good shaking up and hubby picked one out with his eyes shut.
And the winner is ............... SYLVIA-ANNE.
Many congratulations to you and if you email your address to me they'll be winging their way to you tomorrow.
Commiserations to everyone else although you can still get them from Hobby Art (or a Hobby Art stockist) or at the NEC in November.
I will be posting a little consolation prize on here tomorrow that you might like so keep an eye out for it.
Thank you all so much for joining in with me to celebrate the launch of my stamp designs. Your interest means a lot to me.
Fliss xxx

4 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Fliss
Wow, Wow, Wow!!!! I'm over the moon and so happy to have won your fabulous blog candy stamps - can't quite believe it! Thank you so much (and to your hubby too, for picking out that bit of paper with my name on it)!! Will e-mail you straight away.
Love, Sylvia xx

Paula said...

well done Sylvia, thanks for the draw flissy, will be looking out for the stamps at the NEC xx

June said...

Congrats to sylvia
Hugs June xxx

Spyder said...

Well done Sylvia, a lovely lady and a worthy winner!!!
((Lyn))