Monday 26 October 2009

Priceless

This is my entry for this week's sketch challenge at Papertake Weekly


My 2 background panels of lilac and pink card were embossed with the Cuttlebug Floral Fantasy folder and trimmed with small scallop scissors. I stuck them to a square white textured card blank.
I added a semi circular panel of decorated paper made using my watercolour crayon technique (see side labels for link to see how to make this) and topped it with my most used image stamp in black-Audrey by B Line Designs.
I added a strip of mauve velvet ribbon, some paper flowers layered with an ornate brad by Making Memories and a stamped greeting by Hero Arts.

3 comments:

cheryl said...

wow this is gorgoues hun love those colours and its such a great image too love cherylxxxx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Fliss - this is such a beautiful card - I love the image and the embossing. Gorgeous colours too.
I have now made some cards using your Doodles stamps - they can be seen on my blog if you pop over. Hope you like them.
Love,Sylvia xxx

Unknown said...

Fab card Fliss, my daughter looks like Audrey Hepburn when her hair is up.....honest she does, Hugs Avril xxx