Saturday 3 October 2009

Rozzy's Trimcraft Quilling Sketch Challenge

Decided to enter this one having made quilled atcs a little while ago for Larrie's monthly Technique swap.

I made the quilled pieces using 5mm strips and the flower is actually bright pink but my scanner decided to make it light pink!
The background is a piece of cream card embossed using the Cuttlebug Stylised Flowers folder. I then inked the raised areas in orange and green pigment inks and the background in yellow.
I cut a narrow strip of deep green card and embossed it with the largest of the Cuttlebug Frills borders. I trimmed the bottom edge with scallop scissors.
I assembled all the pieces on a watermelon square card base.

2 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Wow !! this is awesome what a fantastic piece of art...love it.. lots of gorgeous details
Hugs Susie xx

Inna D. said...

Very beautiful card!