Friday 17 September 2010

Something Yummy At Raise The Bar

Morning everyone on this very chilly day - I woke up to 8 degrees this morning so I think Autumn has arrived!
Those of you who saw my previous post will know that I'm a Guest Bar Tender at Raise The Bar this week and the challenge Joni has cooked up for you is SOMETHING YUMMY. For my card, I was torn between chocolate and cupcakes but in the end the chocolate won - big yum!
I've had this Rubber Romance stamp for a while and decided to give her an airing here. I stamped her in Memento black ink and coloured her with Copics and Promarkers. I cut the panel out and inked the edges.
I made the background paper by stamping a Magenta flower in Lilac and Lime Versacolor inks, then overstamped a Hero Arts flower with Pear Tart Memento ink.
I added a border of purple card and another of Martha Stewart punch trimmed lilac card. I embellished the card with pearls and an inked. punched flower and added a greeting by Impression Obsession.
Be sure to pop over and see all the other yummy creations as there's some fabulous inspiration there.

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Both fab cards Fliss, love the mannequin on the polka doodles CD, (just perfect for your daughter) and great colours on your RTB card. Will have to put my thinking cap on for that one. Thanks for your comment, I've got my car back, thank goodness! The water pump had gone- ***!!* cars!