Wednesday 3 October 2012

Parisian Tag

Good morning folks and a big welcome to my new follower Trish as it's so lovely to see you there. I hope everyone is having a good week and managing to stay warm in our very iffy weather.
I'm here today with a tag to show you that's my mid week motivation over at Make My Monday as it's my turn to inspire you this week.
Here's the finished tag which uses my never put away Distress inks in some warm Autumnal shades.


I've inked the tag using cosmetic sponges with Distress inks in the following shades - Crushed Olive, Dried Marigold, Spiced Marmalade, Barn Door, Rusty Hinge and Aged Mahogany. I then stamped on an Artistic Outpost flowery flourish from the Serenity set with the Crushed Olive.

I've then added an inked panel embossed with the Cuttlebug fleur de lys folder together with the flourished Eiffel Tower (Prickley Pear), an inked Marianne Design flourish and some text stamped with a Hero Arts alphabet I've had for many years. Everything was stamped with Archival Coffee (but you probably already guessed that lol)

Hope you have a great day.
Hugs,
Fliss xx

Some challenges for my tag:
Creative Stamp Friends - Autumn Colours
House Of Gilli - Use 2 Favourite Things (Distress Inking and Inked Dry Embossing)
 Kaboodle Doodles Challenge - Colours Of Autumn
Totally Stampalicious - Anything Goes
There's Magic In The Air - Anything Fall (My Colours)

10 comments:

Miria said...

Hi, Fliss. I love your tag, it's so full of inspiration! I like using Archival Coffee, me too.
Here in Italy it's still warm , sometimes even hot :) but it rained a lot last week. Hugs, Miria xx

Jacqueline said...

A gorgeous tag Fliss and a great MWM - Jacqueline xx

Ink Art Designs said...

Hi Fliss, I love all the warm colours on your tag! And I really like the fleur de lys under the eiffel tower. Gorgeous!
Dot x

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

Love everything about your tag! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Autumn Colors” Challenge!

Kath
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Brunis Allerlei said...

Wunderschönes Tag,tolle Farben.

Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Kreative Stempelfreunde

GLG Bruni

Zue said...

Very sophiss..Fliss. Paris beckons:)
Gorgeous tag with lots of depth and real appeal:)
xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and very stylish `Fliss.

Marie

The Gov. said...

Beautiful tag and work! Thanks for joining us on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog!

Ime said...

great tag! thanks for joining us at kaboodle doodles

Silvia(Barnie) said...

I'm so happy that my new computer works and I'm able to visit all my friends in blogland again. You've been very busy and creative during the last time. Much to see :)
I especially love this bright colored tag.