Tuesday 11 June 2013

One For Dad With Studio 12

Hello everyone, guess who only remembered she was supposed to be doing her Studio 12 post at lunchtime - oops!
I immediately grabbed by Studio 12 scraps box to see what I could find and with Fathers Day looming fast here in the UK, have rustled up a very quick card with men in mind.


All I did was tear some scraps of paper - the gingery coloured polka dot paper is from the Gingerbread Twist CD and the distressed harlequin design from the All Sewn Up Collection of the Picknix Collection 1 CD - and added these to a kraft card blank with a scrap of vintage music score.
I then added the gorgeous robin digital image from the Gingerbread Twist CD and some text made with my Dymo machine and black tape. Done!

Well, I did say it was quick!

I also want to say sorry to everyone for my lack of visiting lately which is mostly because I'm inundated with work at the moment and the only reason I could do this is because I'm now waiting for a client to get some information to me. I'm not sure quite when the pile will get smaller but hopefully it won't be too long!
Hugs, Fliss xx

6 comments:

Rose said...

Lovely card Fliss, I love the bird and the combination of different papers you've used.

Love, Rose x

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely card Fleur.Love the papers.
Gr Elly

Words and Pictures said...

So great what you can do with some great papers and a lovely image... fab last-minute card design, Fliss! Hope the pile of work gets smaller soon!
Alison x

Brenda Brown said...

Great quickie card Fliss and lovely to have work, but hope it's more manageable soon.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Deborah said...

A fabulous scrap card. Just goes to show it's the inspiration and not lots of supplies to create great cards.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a lovely card.