Monday 20 January 2014

A Bit Of Krafting

Good morning everyone, I hope you've all had a lovely weekend and enjoyed some sunshine as we did - very necessary after Friday's deluge which caused huge problem down here in the South with flooding everywhere. Happily I got to work although soaked through and had to dry some of my clothes with a towel - my boots took ages to dry near the radiator too!
We have a new challenge for you today over at Make My Monday chosen by Jan this week and she has challenged us to use some kraft card on our creation. I loved this one as it's a favourite of mine and my inspiration this time is a fairly simple card.


The background kraft card was embossed on both sides with a Darice border folder, butterfly swirls.

I then stamped the Papermania Urban image with Archival coffee ink onto a piece of smooth, thick cartridge paper coloured with green and blue Distress Stains. I then added further colour to the butterflies with more Distress Stains.

I stamped the Hobby Art sentiment with the coffee ink on a further scrap of cartridge paper coloured with Distress Stains and added this as a finishing touch.

Have a great day.
Hugs,
Fliss xx


6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful card, love the embossing in the background! Hugs, Valerie

Anonymous said...

The stamped image against the embossed Kraft is gorgeous and your image is so beautifully coloured.
Wishes
Lynne

Jacqueline said...

A lovely embossed panel Fliss - looks great with your stamped butterflies - Jacqueline xx

Words and Pictures said...

Wow, those butterflies are so beautiful! Love the embossed kraft frame.
Alison x

Rossella said...

Gorgeous card, Fliss
Rosie x

Eiglas said...

Beautiful make Fliss - I love butterflies anyway and the colours in this are so pretty.
Hugs
Ei x