Friday 10 January 2014

A Sunny Creation For That's Crafty

Hello there everyone, hope you've all had a good week so far and better than me too. Work is currently extremely busy with the tax return deadline looming and I'll be working full time until February as we have quite a few naughty clients still bringing their records in!
Anyhow, enough of my troubles and on to the actual reason for the post which is to tell you about the project I have today over at That's Crafty which is a bright and cheery little wall hanging decoration for my kitchen (in need of brightening up in the dreary weather).


I've been playing with my fabulous stamping gear kit again so if you'd like to see how it came about, all the details are over at the blog. Hope you can pop on over.

Have a great day and a lovely weekend.
Hugs,
Fliss xx

4 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Love your bold beautiful sunflower - the embossed centre is so effective.
(Note to self - must finish off my online tax return!!)
Alison x

Anonymous said...

This is so cheerful and perfect for a kitchen.
Wishes
Lynne

Sally H said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Fliss! I love it! I keep looking at the stamping gears and wondering how long I will be able to resist, lol!

Rossella said...

This is lovely,Fliss
Rosie x