Friday 24 January 2014

Cherish For That's Crafty

Hello there folks and a warm welcome to my new followers with a big thanks for choosing to follow me on my art journey.
Today's post is to share my project for That's Crafty and as usual you'll find all the details on how to make it over at the blog.


I also hope you're all OK and hopefully not as busy as me. Things have been manic here due to car problems combined with working full time with the looming tax deadline so I'm really looking forward to February when things will hopefully calm down.
My lack of visiting lately has been as a result of all this so I'm really sorry and will make up for in in February.

Hugs and best wishes,
Fliss xx

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely card! Valerie

Fiona said...

Hope you get more time for crafting soon Fliss and thanks for reminding me to pay my tax bill...filed the return last month but didn't want to pay until I had to!.. old skinflint that I am.

Words and Pictures said...

Such pretty Spring colours... Good luck with all the deadlining - managed to get mine filed online with a week to spare, so I'm feeling pretty good! Don't envy your line of work at this time of year...
Alison x