Friday 27 May 2016

Universal Grunge For That's Crafty!

Hello everyone and welcome to my first post of the day which is to let you know that I have a tutorial today over at That's Crafty! blog sharing how I created a card for one of my nephews with my new Visible Image stamps.


As you can see it's rather bright and zingy so I hope you like it! You'll find all the details over at the blog as usual.

I'll be back in a while as we have a new challenge today over at That's Crafty! Challenge Blog and I have some inspiration to share with you.

See you in a bit.
Fliss xx

2 comments:

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Oh I love this hun great design and colours
Hope the new job is going well sweetie hugs cheryul xxxx

Words and Pictures said...

Really enjoyed this (and your romantic vintage tag too) over at TC.
Alison x