Friday 2 December 2016

Among the Flowers at That's Crafty!

Hello everyone, I hope you're all keeping warm wherever you are and I have to say, down here it's absolutely freezing! It was -2 when I got up yesterday which is the coldest I can remember in ages - brrrrrr!
I have a project today over at That's Crafty! Blog which is the reverse of my top hat MDF upright which last week was inspired by the cat in a hat. If you missed it you can see it HERE.
This is the girly side as I imagined that Bentley might have a lady friend and hope you like her.


You'll find all the details over at the blog as usual and I hope you decide to hop over as there are some fab tutorials to see.

Have a great day and a lovely weekend.
Fliss xx

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous Kitty, it's been freezing here, too! Hus, Valerie

brenda said...

As always a lovely creation Fliss, love your choice of bold colours.

Have a good weekend.

B x

Lynne Moncrieff said...

I cannot help but smile when I see this piece of art :)
Wishes
Lynne