Friday 16 December 2016

Choosing Happiness as That's Crafty!

Hello all, sorry not to have been around much lately everyone, this is because I still have issues with my eyesight, particularly the close sight which makes blogging and commenting more difficult.

I saw the consultant on Tuesday and the visit has thrown a spanner in the works as I have a small tear in the retina in my right eye which has to be fixed with laser surgery prior to the cataract procedures and as well as that, I can't wear my contact lenses for 10 days prior to the measuring for my replacement lenses and although I do have glasses the prescription is not strong enough so I'll be having a rather misty Christmas!

Anyway, enough whinging and on to the reason for my post which is to let you know that I have a project today over at That's Crafty! Blog where this week I'm sharing the second side of my splat upright which appeared on Hochanda. Hope you like it!


You'll find all the details over at the blog as usual and I'd love it if you hopped over to see how this came about.

Have a great day and a lovely weekend.
Fliss xx

1 comment:

Valerie-Jael said...

Sorry to hear about the eye problems, I know what it is like, and I am sure they will get it all fixed Lovely card! Hugs, Valerie