Friday 17 February 2017

Curious Friends for That's Crafty!

Hello everyone, I hope you're all OK and have had a good week, definitely better than mine anyway. I've been very busy helping out at the office with mega payroll problems which resulted in complete loss of some data and we've had to rerun a lot of them from the start of the tax year, on a back to back basis so I'm totally payrolled out!

I have my usual Friday post over at That's Crafty Blog and this week I'm sharing the reverse of my jagged edge upright. It also has a nature theme although this time bunnies have crept in. Hope you like it.


You'll find all the details over at the blog if you'd like to see how I created it.

Here's a little reminder of the other side too:


Have a great day and a lovely weekend.

Fliss xx

2 comments:

Fiona said...

Delightful cards Fliss, great texture on the tree bark.

cheryl said...

Love this hun so effective love cheryl xxx