Friday 10 February 2017

The Impasto Effect for That's Crafty!

Hello everyone, hope you're all OK. I've now had my first cataract op and all seems to have gone alright, the only fly in the ointment being that the consultant now wants to wait and check the prescription for my left eye before ordering the lens which means I have to wait until April so I'm currently feeling very frustrated.
It's going to be rather difficult at work with all this going on and at the moment I'm not sure how well I'll be able to see my computer screens when I go back to the office next week.

I have my Friday post over at That's Crafty! Blog today and this week I'm sharing  very textured mixed media panel which I hope you like. It's actually the top panel of the rectangles hanger kit which has 3 small panels included - I used these for my MixedUp magazine project which features in Issue 5 (you can subscribe to this via Pocket Mags and it's digital so it doesn't matter where in the world you are)


Does this make you long for Summer - it does me!

I'll be back in a while as we have a new challenge for you today over at That's Crafty! Challenge Blog and I have some inspiration to share.

Fliss xx

1 comment:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful art, glad the OP went well, all shall be well. Hugs, Valerie