Monday 1 June 2009

Precious Things







I decided to enter the current challenge with a book about the things that are important to me. It took a while as I made the whole project from scratch.
The pages are made from thick white card cut into arch shapes. I then stamped on each one using my Millefiore technique and a similar layered stamping technique.
I then added photos, stamped images, titles and sayings. I finished it off with embellishments and some computer generated text as I'm not that keen on hand writing it.

3 comments:

June said...

Absolutely beautiful and i so love that technique of yours, i think i said so before but its stunning
Hugs June xxx

ps, good luck in the challenge

cheryl said...

this is absoultley beautiful hun love it love cheryl xxxxxx

Susie Sugar said...

These are stunning darling , now I found you I am also following you so we can keep intouch
Hugs Susie xx