Tuesday 30 November 2010

Polka Doodles Blog Hop Winner

Hello everyone, today's the day!
Before I tell you who the lucky winner is, I would like to thank everyone who took part in our first hop and left such lovely comments. My thanks too to those of you that decided to join as followers - I'll be trying to catch up with you all soon.
I picked my winner by random number generator although I have no idea how to show the table on here. The number it gave me was 19 and this comment was made by

Debbie Johns of Debs Crafty Time

Many congratulations Debbie and if you would email me (this is on my profile) your postal address, I'll pop your candy in the post.

For those of you not lucky here, please check the main challenge blog as there's a complete list of all the winners there.

1 comment:

Kristie Maynard said...

Congrats to the winner, have fun!