Tuesday 1 November 2011

Design Team Call At Make My Monday

Another quick post from me to tell you about our Design Team Call now running over at Make My Monday.

Jacqueline would like to add another 2 crafters to our creative team and is running a little challenge to help the selection process.
I cannot tell you just how much I enjoy being part of the MMM team. It's a fabulous way to increase your creativity as we each choose a monthly theme in turn and then choose the weekly challenges to fit the theme. As a result of this, I've used techniques, colours and themes that I wouldn't have otherwise even thought of let alone tried and I've really loved the challenge.

All details can be found by clicking HERE and we look forward to seeing your entries. Good luck and hoping to see you there.

Fliss xx

No comments: