Friday 8 November 2013

Steampunk Christmas Baubles At That's Crafty

Hello there everyone, hope you've all had a good week. Today I'll be winging my way up to Kingston for my daughter's graduation - she gained a first in her fashion degree and now has a job working as a print designer for a small but fast growing London Fashion company. She's having to commute at the moment as it seems that finding a flat share is as hard as getting a job these days!
I have a post today over at That's Crafty and there's a sneak peek below of my rather quirky steampunk creation which I hope you'll hop on over to see properly.


Have a great day and a lovely weekend.
Hugs,
Fliss xx

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

LOvely card. Congrats to your daughter, hope she finds a flat, London is not exactly easy! Valerie

Rossella said...

Looks interesting! Must take a closer peek
Rosie x

Anonymous said...

They are such fun and quirky ornaments Fliss.
Wishes
Lynne

Becky said...

Love it Fliss