Friday 11 July 2014

Beautiful For That's Crafty

Good morning all and hope you've all had a good week so far. This is my first post today to let you know that I have a new project today over at That's Crafty which if you hop on over, you'll see I've gone all girly this week with a pastel flowery creation.
Here's a sneak peek and I hope you'll want to go and see the whole creation.






I'll be back a bit later on with the details and of course, my inspiration piece for our new challenge over at the That's Crafty Challenge Blog.

Hugs,
Fliss xx

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous flowery piece Fliss! Hugs, Valerie

Deborah said...

Tried to leave a comment at TC - it's not showing so...as I tried to say there, I love how the beautiful, blowsy blooms complement the delicate face. I'm not surprised it's one of your favourite stamps.