Friday 20 November 2015

Black And White With Just A Hint Of Colour

Hello again and welcome to my inspiration for our new challenge over at That's Crafty Challenge Blog and my title may just give you a hint of the theme :D






I've made a simple one layer card with just one stamp set, the fabulous Don't Forget To Fly by Finnabar for Prima.
I stamped the main image first with Archival Jet Black ink and then stamped the text bubbles and butterflies randomly around it. I added the dare text near the top, stamping further bubbles over the top for balance.
I then added just a touch of colour using Crimson Brusho Crystals to paint the smaller butterflies and some of the bubbles.
As you see, simples!

I hope you can join us as there's a fab prize of a £20 voucher for the online shop with it's amazing array of goodies.

Good luck!
Fliss xx

3 comments:

Moira said...

This is great, love that stamp set

Unknown said...

Beautiful

Words and Pictures said...

So cool to see that stamp in all its glory. It's so detailed and fabulous that it works brilliantly in b&w with those great hits of red to excite the eye.
Alison xx