Friday 19 August 2016

Remember to Smile For That's Crafty!

Hello everyone, hope you're all OK and have had a good week. Mine has been a difficult one as we've been coping with the problems caused by some horrible person stealing my daughter's identity to take out loads of store cards and stuff, largely because quite a few stores seem to give you instant spending power without checking the details they're given! Totally unbelievable I know but Debenhams allowed this imposter to spend almost £500 without any proper ID!!!

Anyway, enough whinging and on to the actual reason for the post which is to let you know I have my usual Friday post over at That's Crafty! Blog and I hope you'll hop over to see how I made it.


I'll be back in a bit as we have a new challenge at That's Crafty! Challenge Blog today and you're going to love it I think!

Fliss xx

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful work but sorry about the problems you have been having, that's really bad. Hope it all clears up soon. Hugs, Valerie

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Oh Fliss, I'm really sorry to hear that, all that hassle because of some nasty thief :(. Hope your daughter gets it all sorted without too many more problems.
Love the card, my favourite colour combo
Hugs
Donna xx

Words and Pictures said...

Oh no - so sorry to hear you've been dealing with such a horrible thing. I hope your daughter will manage to get it all straight. Useful words on your lovely card to remind you to keep your chin up.
Alison x