Friday 14 October 2016

Dream a Little Dream at That's Crafty!

Hello everyone, I hope you've all had a good week. Mine has sadly been very busy with work yet again with little time for crafting so at That's Crafty! Blog today I'm sharing the dreamcatcher I made for last week's Hochanda shows.

Here's a sneak peek and you'll find all the details over at the blog as usual along with quite a lot of pics on the process.






As you can see, I've gone for bright colours here but my dreamcatcher is actually double sided and the other side is quite different. You'll have to wait until next week for that though!

I'll be back in a while as we have a new challenge today over at That's Crafty! Challenge Blog and I was really glad when I saw the theme I can tell you!

See you in a bit.
Fliss xx

1 comment:

brenda said...

A beautifully bright and vibrant creation Fliss, just perfect for this gloomy Friday morning.

B x