Friday 10 March 2017

Making Room For Growth At That's Crafty!

Hello all, I hope you're all OK and have had a good week. I've been very busy again with work both my job and also on the crafting side so I'm glad it's nearly the weekend. My job is rather stressful at the moment as I'm working in the new office and I've been doing the most difficult job with records that are in rather a mess - I know it's my job but sometimes I wish it wasn't!
I have my usual Friday post over at That's Crafty! today and this week I'm sharing a very quick to make card which I hope you like.


As you can see, one of those lovely Dina Wakley ladies has come out to play as I love the positive message they send and this one is my favourite. You'll find all the details over at the blog as usual.

I'll be back in a while as we have a new challenge today over at That's Crafty! Challenge Blog and as usual there's a voucher for the online shop for the randomly drawn winner.

See you in a bit.
Fliss xx

1 comment:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful card Fliss, enjoy your weekend, hugs, Valerie