Friday 2 June 2017

Seahorse Gazing for That's Crafty!

Hello everyone, I hope you've all had a good week and I've been a rather bad visitor again so sorry for that. I have to rest my eyes in the evenings at the moment and not do too much on the computer as I spend all day on one at work due to working in accountancy. I have to wait a few more weeks until i can see the optometrist and get my glasses sorted out so I really do feel frustrated at not being able to do all I want to.
I have my usual Friday post over at That's Crafty! Blog today where I'm sharing my first proper acrylic stack as I have to admit to being rather scared of working with acrylic but I think I've finally cracked it!


You'll find all the details over at the blog as always plus a pic of the whole thing and a tutorial on how to make it. Hope to see you there!

Have a great day and a lovely weekend.
Fliss xx

4 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

This is looking fabulous Fliss off to take a looky now.. Hugs Tracey xx

Joan said...

Fabulous piece Fliss, hope you get you glasses sorted soon, very frustrating for you!

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely work, have a restful weekend, hugs, Valerie

Dorthe said...

Hello Fliss, I visited your wonderful acrylic pieces, yesterday, and love what you did.
So amazed over your water plants looking almost real, and the beautiful dresses Marina . Dorthe xx A lovely weekend to you, too .