Thursday 18 January 2018

Sarah's Card

Hello everyone, hope you're having a good week. It's gone very windy and rather chilly down here on the South Coast so if it's the same where you are, stay warm.
Just a quick post to share the card I made for my daughter's birthday today (she won't see it as she doesn't read my blog). It's quite a simple one and features one of Tracy Easson's Wonky Tonk girls which I've had for a few months and have only just had the chance to ink up.


I do love the quirky look of these images and I stamped her directly on the card blank with black ink. I then stamped on the flowers from the same set in the left hand corners.
I followed this with the little scattered flower stamp from one of the other sets, stamped randomly around the image with black ink.
I then coloured all the images with Zig clean markers and finished off with the birthday text which was a stamp free with a magazine. That's it - done!

I don't often do a card this quickly but really enjoyed colouring the images so I think there may be more to come.

Enjoy the rest of your day and week.
Fliss xx

9 comments:

Dorthe said...

Hello dear Fliss, and Congratulations to your daughter.
The card is wonderful, -love you gave her tattoo`s on her body :-) an d the sweet flower wings - such adorable Birthday card.
Hugs from Dorthe, xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card, happy birthday to your daughter! Hugs, Valerie

Suzi B said...

Fabulous card Fliss... Enjoy the weekend with your daughter.
Suzi B xx

Amanda said...

Lovely Fliss I am sure your daughter will love it
Love
Amanda x

Sue said...

This is so lovely Fliss, clean but definitely not simple! I hope you all have a lovely day, Sue xx

craftytrog said...

Love this card Fliss, and I bet your daughter does too! xxx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

A beautiful card Fliss, your Daughter will adore it. Love those Wonky Tonk Girls, the little extra stamps are so useful.
Big Hugs Tracey xx

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Beautiful card Fliss, I’m sure your daughter will love it too :)
Hugs
Donna xx

Craftychris said...

This is gorgeous and I bet your Daughter loves it! I hope she had a lovely birthday. xxx