Friday 21 December 2018

Fred's Fishy Christmas

Hello! Hope you're all ready for the big day. I'm nearly there at last with just the wrapping left and a couple of stocking fillers to buy - yippee!
I didn't say here but last Friday we had yet more drama as my poor father in law suffered a mild stroke late in the evening and ended up back in hospital. Luckily he has recovered quickly and we'll be collecting him late this afternoon to bring him home. A great relief as we were not sure he would be home for Christmas.
I have my last post of this year over at That's Crafty! Blog today and Donna's cute Fred has come out to play with 2 rather cheeky looking mice. From the expression on his face, he looks as if he's been up to no good.


Have a great day and a lovely weekend and see you soon.

Fliss xx

3 comments:

Sue said...

Oh Fliss what an awful end to the year you're having, but I'm so glad that your FIL is able to come home. I love your cheeky card, but for once I think that Fred is in the clear, I think the mice are up to no good lol. I wish you a very peaceful Christmas, and a happy and healthy new year, Sue xx

junemac2 said...

Love this cutie. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas Fliss and hope your Father-in-law continues to get better and stronger xxx

Dorthe said...

Dear Fliss, so sorry to hear this, you know,- and hope he was able to come home for Christmas .
I`m sorry for my absence but my little family have visited already from 21`th so I have been very busy . Now I wish you a very Happy New YeaR, and all the best for you and your family for 2019 . Big hugs and kisses from Dorthe