Friday 2 August 2019

Shrooms Galore!

Hello! Slightly late with this post as we had no internet for some of the day as BT had some sort of problem that they took several hours to sort out. You never know how much you'll miss it until you don't have it!
I'm over at That's Crafty! Blog today with a card featuring quite a lot of mushrooms as That's Crafty! has 2 shows on Hochanda tomorrow at 11am and 3pm and will have quite a lot mushroom stamps with some fab demos from Jo to inspire you.


You'll find all the details on how I made the card (I even managed to sneak in an artist trading card) over at the blog.

Have a great weekend and hope you can catch the shows - I know I'll be watching.

Fliss x

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely card, great houses. Happy weekend, hugs, Valerie

Sue said...

What a beautiful card Fliss, I love these gently colours and the at coin makes the perfect spotlight. Have a very happy week, Sue xx

Words and Pictures said...

Those mushroom houses (and sheds?!) are delightful, and I love the added green bubble with extra special shrooms! A delightful card.
Alison x

Craftychris said...

This is soooooo gorgeous! XXX

Dorthe said...

Fliss I love this pinkish little town, in the background, - so gorgeous !!
xoxo Dorthe

Words and Pictures said...

I've just been enjoying a couple of your recent creations over at TC. Hope all is well.
Alison x