Monday 5 October 2015

New Dinky Stencils At That's Crafty

Hello again and welcome to my second post of the day as I wanted to let you know about the brand new and fabulous Dinky Stencils just released by That's Crafty as an addition to the original range. There are lots of different ones including Halloween, words and more patterns.
Here's an early sneak peek of my Friday project and I've used 3 of the new stencils on here. If you'd like to see them all, you'll find them HERE.






Have a great week!

Fliss xx

4 comments:

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Fliss, I absolutely love your use of those three stencils. A beautiful piece with such lovely use of colour.
Wishes
Lynne

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Lovely card, Fliss!!

Julia S-W said...

This is gorgeous Fliss!! Wish I could do this style. . . Julia x

Words and Pictures said...

I love her already - those blushing cheeks are adorable... off to see more.
Alison xx