Monday 5 October 2015

Cats At Make My Monday

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a lovely weekend with some sunshine as we did down here in the South of England. e've definitely had an Indian Summer the last week!
This is a rather quick post again to let you know we have a new challenge today over at Make My Monday and the theme is Cats - Big or Small.
I've chosen to ink up my favourite cat stamp by Lost Coast Designs with a rather tongue in cheek sentiment which seemed to fit the expression on the cat's face.


I made the background with a Carabelle Studio stencil and Distress inks - Twisted Citron and Salty Ocean. I then added mats of turquoise and navy blue.
I stamped the cat with Archival Jet Black ink and coloured him with watercolour pencils then cut him out.
The text is from the Tim Holtz Crazy Talk set and was stamped on navy card with Versamark ink and heat embossed with white detail embossed powder then trimmed to a panel with scissors.
I assembled the card as you see.

Have a lovely day and a great week.
Fliss xx

9 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely card, and the cat stamp is wonderful, too. Have a nice week, hugs, Valerie

Suzi B said...

Love this cat stamp Fliss, great card
Suzi B xx

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Fab card Fliss and I'm ashamed to say I have this set of cat stamps and only inked them up twice!
Hugs
Donna xxx

craftytrog said...

Love that cheeky cat...great card Fliss! xxx

Amanda said...

Great card Fliss
Love
Amanda x

Marina said...

Really fun and I love all the details like the wonderful stencilled background

Words and Pictures said...

Tee hee! Love the newly crowned cat!
Alison xx

Rika said...

Love your cat card!

Rika said...

Love your cat card!