Monday 19 October 2015

Inchies or Twinchies at Make My Monday

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a lovely weekend. Mine involved VAT (yuk!) as I got a bit behind due to being ill last week so it wasn't exactly a rest! Still, it's all done now thank goodness!
We have a new challenge today over at Make My Monday and would like to see your creations involving Inchies or Twinchies.


The paper I made for my inchies involved Distress Stains in Crushed Olive, Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge and Ripe Persimmon which I smooshed (love that word!) on smooth cartridge paper. I cut this into inchies.
I then used a set of Hobby Art clear stamps and stamped these on with Archival Jet Black ink. I inked the edges of the squares with Peeled Paint Distress ink and added them to a tall card blank.
I added a border of similar Distress Stain paper with a punched top that I found in my paper bits box and stamped it in black with a lace border stamp.
I finished off with a Prima paper flower and a button centre.

Have a great week.
Fliss xx

Some challenges I'd like to enter:

Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - Anything Goes With a Twist - Autumn Colours
The Crafty Addicts - Autumn Colour Palette



11 comments:

brenda said...

This is just glorious Fliss, such lovely warm Autumnal colours. And nice to see twinchies, seem so long since mine got an airing.

B x

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Gorgeous card Fliss, adore the colours used which are beautifully Autumnal
Hugs
Donna xxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful card, as always, hugs, Valerie

Amanda said...

Beautiful Fliss, fab autumnal colours
Love
Amanda x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is stunning. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Addicts Challenge Blog challenge 3 Autumn Colours. Hugs Jackie (DT)

Unknown said...

Well - whether Inchies or Twinchies... they are Yummies Fliss. What fun to hear how you made these. They are lovely. I'm sorry to hear you were ill last week :(. BUT you came out this week with a fabulous start. The background blend is really pretty and all the flowers/words etc are just exactly right. Great art work. j.

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Fliss
This radiates! The colours are amazing, it is as though a tea light is shining behind those panels, creating such warmth. Gorgeous!
Wishes
Lynne

Marina said...

You really do fabu;ous inky backgrounds and I love how every square is different.

Elizabeth Hart said...

Loe all the vibrant fall colors - fabulous card. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Joan said...

Wow, amazing card!!! I love all the pretty autumn colors and the nature stamps you used!!

Words and Pictures said...

Stunning colours on your inchie panels, and the tiny images are wonderful - simply gorgeous!
Alison xx