Friday 22 September 2017

A Colourful Life for That's Crafty!

Hello all, hoping you've had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend as I am. Autumn seems to be here already but at least it's bright and sunny at the moment after a cold and dewy start.
I have my usual Friday post over at That's Crafty! Blog today and this week it's a colourful journal page to reflect my hopes for the future when I'm intending to have a lot more colour in my life. Stay tuned for the why as all will be revealed soon.


You'll find all the details over at the blog as usual if you'd like to see the whole page and of course, I hope you will.

Have a great day and a lovely weekend
Fliss xx

5 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

It's already beginning to shine through Fliss.. Enjoy the journey.. Hugs Tracey xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely journal page Fliss! Have a nice weekend, hugs, Valerie

Dorthe said...

So many wonderful details Fliss, Love what I see here, and hurry on to the show and tell, --- Hugs from Dorthe
xx

craftytrog said...

It's a wonderful page Fliss!
Looking forward to hearing your news.
Alison xx

Words and Pictures said...

And this one...
Alison x