Friday 15 September 2017

Field Notes Journal Cover for That's Crafty!

Hello again and a very quick post to let you know have have my usual Friday offering over at That's Crafty! Blog today.
This week, I'm sharing how I made the mixed media cover for my new small art journal, it has to be sturdy for travel in my rucksack and is intended for nature walks I'm hoping to take more often very soon.


This is a bit of the detail and you can see the cover over at the blog with instructions on how it was created as it's easier than you think (I took a walk in my garden to give you a clue :D)

Have a great weekend and see you soon.

Fliss xx

2 comments:

Dorthe said...

It looks wonderfully textured, Fliss, I will hop over, and I will wish you many fantastic walks in nature, very soon, dear. Hugs, Dorthe xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Really great idea Fliss and extremely effective, it's always fabulous to be at one with nature.. Hugs Tracey xx