Friday 29 September 2017

Dreaming of a White Christmas for That's Crafty!

Hello again, this is a very quick post in the middle of some rather frantic crafting to let you know that I have my usual Friday post over at That's Crafty! Blog and I'm sorry to say (or not lol) that it's another Christmas card!
Here's a sneak peek and you'll find all the details over at the blog if you'd like to see what I made with one of Donna's gorgeous new Christmas designs for That's Crafty! I love this set and I know it's going to get tons of use this year.






Have a great day and a lovely weekend and see you soon.
Fliss xx

5 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Saw and loved this over at TC earlier.
Alison x

Craftychris said...

Have been over to That's Crafty and seen your card, it's gorgeous! Cute scene and such lovely colours! xxx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Beautiful page Fliss.. Perfect Christmas scene. Hugs Tracey xx

Dorthe said...

Wonderful card, just filling me with winter and Christmas mood, Fliss, - your colors are perfect !!
Hugs, Dorthe, xx

craftytrog said...

Just been over and left some love for this beauty Fliss!
Have a great weekend!
Alison xxx