Friday 18 May 2018

Shabby Chic Blossoms for That's Crafty!

Hello everyone, the weekend is nearly here thank goodness as I've had a very busy week with work and stuff and I'm looking forward to some creative time although I might just take a peek at certain celebrations going on over the weekend and I, for one, will be rather glad to get all the media hype about the Royal Wedding out of the way!
I'm over at That's Crafty! Blog today with my usual Friday tutorial and this week I have another mixed media project to share created on one of the newest MDF surfaces to share - this is one of the set of rounds and you get an amazing 15 in the set in 3 different diameters and I've used the 6 inch one here.



As you can see, I've gone pastel this week as I'm trying out the new shades of multi surface paints and I really love this pretty light blue.

Have a great day and a lovely weekend.
Fliss xx

4 comments:

brenda said...

The soft pastels are perfect for the current summery weather Fliss.

Enjoy your weekend.

B x

Dorthe said...

Fliss, I love that blue, too- and love the tones on your lovely flowers, also- Can`t wait to see what you did with the background- looks gorgeous , dear. Hugs, Dorthe, xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Fliss, I love these blues. Have a happy weekend (after the wedding lol) xx

Words and Pictures said...

Oh lovely - will check this one out while I'm there too!
Alison x