Friday 11 May 2018

Bright Blossoms for That's Crafty!

Morning all, I hope you're all having a good week with hopefully some sunny weather as we have here on the South Coast. It really does make you fee a lot more perky and I've been out for morning walks on most days to enjoy the sunshine. I'm really lucky to live right on the coast within a 5 minute walk of the seafront so that's where I tend to head for a walk. The only thing marring the coastline is the huge wind farm out in the bay but it's ecologically sound so I guess we have to put up with the sight!
I'm over at That's Crafty! Blog today with another of those fabulous chunkies which are a really fantastic surface for mixed media which is what I've created, this time bright and zingy as I felt a bit summery when I did the post.



Have a great day and a lovely weekend.
Fliss xx

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous piece, Fliss. Enjoy your walks in the good weather. Have a nice weekend, hugs, Valerie

brenda said...

As always a lovely creation Fliss.

Have a good weekend although not sure we will have as much sunshine as last week.

B x

Dorthe said...

It looks like the most inviting garden, dear Fliss, -I just used the same two flowers, for my Monday, but anly cut them smaller in the second inner drawing line :-) They are sp beautiful, when smaller, too - See you over there.
Hugs , Dorthe, xxx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I can see all that lovely texture in the background now, love those colours together Fliss so fresh. A beautiful display, it's as if your flowers were made for that chunkie.
Hugs & wishes for more sunshine this weekend Tracey xx

Sue said...

This is so lovely Fliss, you ca feel the Summer in your flowers! Have a very happy weekend - I envy you living beside the sea xx