Wednesday 12 August 2009

Roundie Flowers Swap



These 2 roundies are for saphira's monthly Trimcraft roundie swap. The theme is currently flowers and I decided to do a slightly different take and include girly images and butterflies as well for added interest.

The Daisy Chain roundie has a background coloured with Distress ink in Scattered Straw and then I stamped on a Paper Artsy script stamp in the same ink. I stamped the daisies (Hobby Art), the Gibson Lady (Elusive Images) and the butterfly (B Line Designs) in VersaFine Vintage Sepia ink and then coloured them with Prismacolor pencils. I added a pressed daisy to the girl's hair.

The Blossom roundie has a background coloured with VersaColor ink in Lime and Split Pea and I stamped on the blossom script (Penny Black) in Green Tea ink. The girl (Stamp It), hydrangeas (Impression Obsession) and the butterfly (B Line Designs) are stamped in black ink and coloured with Prismacolor pencils.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

These are great Fliss

June said...

Gorgeous work Fliss
I really love these. The images you chose are subtle and beautiful and the work is brilliant on colour
hugs June x

cheryl said...

stunning work hun love them love cheryl xxxxxxx

Pattie said...

Beautiful Fliss,lovely to hear from you again !! I,m following :-]