Sunday 29 May 2011

Sad News From Let's Ink It Up

Good evening everyone and hope you're enjoying the Bank Holiday despite the rather iffy weather which is fairly typical I suppose!

I have some very sad news to share as Suzanne, owner of the Let's Ink It Up challenge blog, is currently suffering from ill health both personally and in her family and as a result has made the difficult decision to close the challenge blog after the winners of the current challenge have been announced.

I want to say a huge thanks to Suzanne for asking me to join the team and to all the other team members who are so friendly, helpful and inspirational. I have really enjoyed my time as part of the Design Team and making the projects for the challenges. I will, of course, be keeping up with everyone via their blogs.

Suzanne, you will be in my thoughts and I'm hoping that there is good news for you in the future.
Hugs,
Fliss xx

1 comment:

Valerie-Jael said...

Yes, it is sad, I read it before. Hope Suzanne will soon be feeling better! Have a good week begin, Valerie