Friday 19 April 2013

Elizabeth's Hope For That's Crafty

Good morning everyone and thank you all so much for your kind comments about my rather difficult couple of weeks which I really appreciate. I'm slowly catching up and will hopefully will catch up with you soon if I haven't got to you yet.
Today is my turn for the tutorial over at That's Crafty and I've been playing with those Distress Stains, rather a lot this time, to do some very relaxing colouring. I've also inked up the new stamp Laura sent me which was a must have as soon as I saw it as I love Jane Austen and was thrilled to see the new collection by Indigo Blu which features my absolute favourite, Pride and Prejudice.


Isn't she pretty? I just love all the flowers which I think go so well with the anemone corner stamp. You can find all the details of what I used over at the blog and hope to see you there.

Have a lovely day and a great weekend.
Hugs, Fliss xx

8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

She's gorgeous! Valerie

Brenda Brown said...

Beautiful colours and images.
Hugs {brenda} x0x

brenda said...

Just gorgeous Fliss.

Being a Brontë fan this was one I had to have as well and there are so many possibilities with it.

B x

Words and Pictures said...

Just saw her at TC and she's lovely! Wonderful fresh, vivid colours...
Alison x

Rossella said...

Hi Fliss,
This is such a lovely stamp and I really like what you have done with it, beautiful colours.
Rosie x

Joan said...

Ooh gorgeous, lovely stamp and I love what you have done with it

Joan

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!
Also the way you added the corner flowers is so delightful.
Wishes
Lynne

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Beautiful, great coloring.