Monday 20 June 2016

Fairies at Make My Monday

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a lovely weekend. Mine was very busy with family stuff as it was Fathers Day and there was quite a bit of visiting to do!
We have a new challenge today over at Make My Monday with the theme chosen by Joan which for the next fortnight is Fairies.


My inspiration features a beautiful image by Aurora Wings which was printed out on to thick smooth cartridge paper and coloured with Prisma pencils. I trimmed the image to a panel and added contrasting mats.
The paper is Polkadoodles  and I added a contrasting strip of card with a punched strip over the top. I embellished with some butterflies die cut ffrom glittery card and added a sentiment stamped on patterned paper, die cut and matted on contrasting card.

Have a great week and see you soon.
Fliss xx

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely card and theme. Have a good week, hugs, Valerie

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

oh this is just so beautiful love,the detail hugs Cherylxxxxxx

brenda said...

Great image, colours and card Fliss.

B x