Friday 24 June 2016

Masculine At That's Crafty! Challenge Blog

Hello again and welcome to my inspiration for our new challenge today over at That's Crafty! Challenge Blog where we would like to see your Masculine creations so it's one for the men and boys in your life.

I made my card by folding the largest size of Ranger kraft tag in half. I then cut a piece of mixed media paper and coloured the smooth side by applying blobs of acrylic paint to my craft mat, using mostly orange, red and yellow on one side with blue and green on the other, I spritzed it with water, dipped the card in and allowed the colours to run.
When the paper was dry I stamped on the main image. I then added a strip of bright blue hessian ribbon through which I pushed some antique bronze brads before sticking on my image panel. I added some Chit Chat stickers to finish.

I used:
Tim Holtz Sideshow Cling Stamp Set; Ranger Size 12 Kraft Tag; Mixed Media Paper; Paper Artsy Fresco Finish Acrylic Paints - China, Tango, Yellow Submarine, London Bus, Granny Smith: Tim Holtz Chit Chat Sticker Book

Have a great weekend and see you soon.
Fliss xx

7 comments:

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Fab card Fliss, aren't those Tim stamps fantastic?!
Hugs
Donna xx

Lauren Hatwell said...

Looks like those Tim Holtz Stamps have been a BIG hit with the team this month. Love what you did with them Fliss.

Amanda said...

Great minds Fliss!! Love how you're stamped it will bright colours.
Love
Amanda x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Wow loving that painty background! Fantastic card. x

Moira said...

Loving the colour and fee feel of this and what a clever idea to use the tag as a card blank.

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Love this hun colours and design lush hugs cheryl xxx

Words and Pictures said...

Great colours in that fab background, and I love the kraft and burlap.
Alison x