Friday 27 January 2017

Creating Progress Art Journal Page for That's Crafty!

Hello everyone, I hope you're all managing to stay warm in the big chill! It's absolutely freezing down here at the moment with bitterly cold winds being the cause and it makes my face ache just to go out in it! Roll on Spring and Summer!

I have my usual post today over at That's Crafty! Blog and I'm sharing another of my Hochanda samples which have come in handy as I'm still rather optically challenged at the moment! Hope you like this one.


You'll find all the details over at the blog if you'd like to see how it came about.

I'll be back in a bit as we have a new challenge today over at That's Crafty! Challenge Blog and this one is a favourite theme of mine too.

Fliss xx


1 comment:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful page, love the colours. It's freezing here, too, but sunny today. Hugs, Valerie