Friday 6 January 2017

Stay Curious for That's Crafty!

Hello everyone, I'm happily back in my contact lenses for a bit until my cataracts get sorted out having survived laser surgery on a tear in my retina yesterday. It's really great to be able to see what I'm doing!
I have my first post of 2017 over at That's Crafty! today and I'm sharing a rather whimsical mixed media piece made using one of the fab dinky uprights.


Hope you like my sneak peek and you'll find all the details and a pic of the whole thing over at the blog as usual.

Have a great day and a lovely weekend.
Fliss xx

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Glad the treatment went well, lovely bird project! Hugs, Valerie

brenda said...

Please the surgery went well Fliss, not until we have eye problems we realise just how precious our eyes are.

Of to have a peek at the full reveal.

B x.