Friday 30 November 2018

Flowers Are A Must For Me at That's Crafty! Blog

Hello! I hope you're all well and surviving the current chilly weather. This is a scheduled post as today we have my mother in law Jean's funeral at last and we finally have the chance to get together and say goodbye to her properly. We miss her such a lot as before she became ill with dementia she was always so lively and great fun. I know she wouldn't like being as she was over the last year or so when things became really difficult so I hope she's now at peace.

I have my usual Friday post over at That's Crafty! Blog today where I'm sharing an art journal page that was quick to make as I've been short on time.


My page is all about my love for flowers and if you'd like to see the whole page you'll need to hop over to the blog.

I hope to be back to more blogging soon as it's taken very much a back seat lately and especially over the last few weeks as I got landed unexpectedly with hosting the after service lunch. The result has been a huge declutter and clean at home as my craft stuff is all over the downstairs of our house! It's all done and the only up side is that there'll be less to do for Christmas!

Fliss xx

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely piece. Hope your life soon gets back to normal, you've had a lot of stress. Hugs, Valerie

Dorthe said...

It looks so wonderful Fliss, I will surely love to see it all !!
My condolences again, now you say really good bye to your MIL .
Hugs, Dorthe xxx

Sue said...

This is really lovely Fliss, Funerals are always such sad occasions, but now that you've said a proper goodbye I hope that your life can get back to normal. Take care, Sue xx

Words and Pictures said...

Just seen this over at TC, Fliss - it's gorgeous.
Alison x