Saturday 2 February 2019

Long Time, No See!

Hello everyone, finally managed to get here after a month's break from blogging! January passed in a whirl of accounting work, making samples and family stuff including probate and inheritance tax forms and doing quite a lot of things for my father in law which meant blogging went out of the window for a while.
I thought I would put a few pics on here so that you can see what I've been up to craft wise, little though it actually is!










These are some of the artist trading coin samples that made an appearance on Hochanda last week on what turned out to be very successful shows.



I'm hoping that this month will be better and that I can do more crafting and blogging in spite of still having to do quite a lot for my father in law.

Fliss xx

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lots of beautiful art Fliss. Good to see you blogging again. Hugs, Valerie

Sue said...

These are really gorgeous Fliss, I love all the texture you have on your ATC coins, and those fairies are just beautiful. I hope that February is kinder to you and that you get some 'me' time. Have a lovely week, Sue xx

Jacqueline said...

Hello Fliss - I hope the rest of the year is trouble free for you. You have created some stunning work though - I love the mushrooms, I think they are my favourite! Take care - Jacqueline xx

Dorthe said...

Dear Fliss, a gorgeous collection of creations, -everyone so wonderful in bright and strong colors.
So good that you have come out on the other side, of all that followed your MIL`s death, and her husbands fall. Sending a hug . Dorthe xxx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Hi Fliss, i'm so sorry to read all that has gone on over the past few months, so very sad. The past months must have been so difficult and i'm really sorry i've only recently been made aware of the passing of your Mother in Law, please accept my deepest sympathy.
As you read from my blog life has not been good my end either, when you nearly lose your soul mate it puts life into perspective but Hubby has finally been given the go ahead to restart his cardio rehab. More hospital and Doctor appointments this week, what would we do without the NHS eh?? The really have been a life saver.
I know how demanding it can be looking after our elders, i'm constantly juggling one then the other and then rushing back home to cook the tea but we do it because we care and i'd not have it any other way even with the sleep deprivation.
I hope you can find a little time for yourself Fliss, you artwork is so lovely to see again. Wishing you and the family peace & good wishes.
Take care of yourself Hugs Tracey xx

Gio said...

Such a gorgeous ATCoins , Fliss. Brilliant design and so well balanced. I tried once but these are so darn small!
Thanks for participating in my giveaway, I really appreciate it :-)