Friday 17 May 2019

Brighten Up Your Life for That's Crafty!

Hello! Still trying to get back to blogging again and hopefully will now manage a bit more as my poor blog is now seeming rather rusty lol!

I'm over at That's Crafty! Blog today with another of the journal spreads that I created for the last Hochanda shows. It's very bright and cheery and just what I need as today is dull and grey after the last few sunny and warm days.


If you'd like to see how I created these pages, please click HERE to be whisked over.

If you missed my earlier posts over at That's Crafty! Blog, here are a couple more of my journal creations which can be found there.


This is my front cover making use of the texture paste and the amazing new acrylic liquid wax which I used to embed Lynne's new and gorgeous leaf stamp which was heat embossed with rusty powder. Please click HERE to see how I created this.


These are my first shared pages which use Lynne's gorgeous new mark making stamps in a rather different way. Click HERE to see how it was done.

Hopefully I should now be able to get back into the swing of things a bit better and will hopefully be round soon too.

Fliss xx

4 comments:

brenda said...

Nice to see you again Fliss, was thinking about you just the other day and wondered if blogger was messing with my dashboard again and I'd missed your posts. Lovely colours on your journal pages.

B x

Dorthe said...

Hello again, Fliss ,
lovely to see your happy and gorgeous creations here, again. I love how you used Lynne`s marks in untraditionally ways , such sweet hearts , you created
on the bright wonderful pages !!
Hugs, Dorthe xxx

Sue said...

What beautiful pages Fliss, so bright and cheerful. I know just what you mean about a rusty blog, mine is feeling very neglected too lol. I hope that life has settled down for you. Have a very happy week, Sue xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Great to see you around again Fliss, and hope that life runs more smoothly for you now. Wonderful journal pages, love the bright and cheery colours. Have a great weekend, and thanks for your visits on my blog! Hugs, Valerie