Friday 14 June 2019

All Floral at That's Crafty! Blog

Hello! Rather a windy and dull day today with just a tiny peek of sunshine but so cold it definitely doesn't feel like June - I actually had to wear my winter coat out today although I only had a short sleeved frock under it :D
I'm over at That's Crafty! Blog today with another of the samples that I made for the last Hochanda shows and this week I'm sharing a many layered card with stencilling and stamping. If you'd like to see how I created it please do hop over HERE


Have a great weekend and see you soon.

Fliss xx

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful florals. Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

Amanda said...

Nice card Fliss
Love
Amanda x

Dorthe said...

Gorgeous card Fliss , wonderful with the layers and colors you have used, and the lovely Forget Me Nots ... xo <3

brenda said...

I'm very fond of yellows and blue together Fliss, makes a great colour palette. Many thanks for your visit ans I totally understand the time restraints, I too am finding the current Hochanda scheduled tough to keep up with.

B x

Sue said...

What a gorgeous card Fliss, I love the Summery colours. We've had nothing but rain for a fortnight and I've had to put the heating on today (Neil has been out, I had to turn it off before he got home lol) Have a very happy week, Sue xx

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous card - beautiful backgrounds, flowers and colours! xxx