Sunday 23 June 2019

Blossoming Card for That's Crafty! and more

Hello, I'm here slightly late with the details of my post over at That's Crafty! Blog last Friday which is because on Friday and Saturday I had an issue on my blog which was caused by the photo host of my blog background layout and I ended up with a huge grey watermark straight across the page.
This was eventually sorted out yesterday evening by my tech help (my brilliant elder daughter) so if you did notice it, you'll know why I hated it!

Here's the card from my post which I hope you like.


I hope you've had a good weekend and that you have a good week ahead.

Fliss xx

3 comments:

brenda said...

Oh no Fliss, I know the problem that is as had it with one of the challenges a few weeks ago, but that you sorted it and could share this beautiful card.

B x

Sue said...

Oh this is beautiful Fliss, such a happy card. If I ever have technical difficulties I'm doomed 'cos I've no techy skills whatsoever, and my tech guy has just moved out - in fact I'm just taking a break from grouting his bathroom but that's our secret! Have a very happy week, Sue x

Words and Pictures said...

Lovely warm colours - it's a really pretty card.
Alison x